At M&A Cleaners our company culture is focused on quality. Every installer is qualified and takes pride in their work. All are educated to at least NVQ standard. The ISO 9001:2000 accreditation we hold from the Loss Prevention Board is another example of our commitment to setting industry standards.
Our aim with every installation is to get it right first time. This process starts with our thorough planning and manufacturing processes.
When we begin your project you will be assigned a dedicated Contract Manager who will be your key point of contact from start to finish. Throughout the process your Contract Manager co-ordinates work, monitors progress, and keeps you up-to-date.
Through our network of partners M&A Cleaners experienced project management team can take your project from feasibility right through construction management to final account completion. Whether you require a new build, refurbishment or extension, M&A Cleaners will offer you first-class service every step of the way.
A range of fixtures and fittings are available covering : –
- All manner of door sizes, types and furniture , whether it be auto / manual Sliding doors, Hinged doors, Personnel doors and Roller Shutter / Sectional overhead doors. All available in differing sizes and finishes.
- Alternative room finishes from Coloured steel to Stainless Steel.
- Weatherproof roofing for externally site rooms.
- A Range of butchers fittings ( Side hanging and ceiling rails )
- Viewing panels and see through doors
- Internal and External protection options, such as bumper bars and aluminium sheeting protection.
- A range of differing insulation materials including – Polyurethane ( PUR ), Polyisocyanurate ( PIR ) and Mineral Wool, to suit different applications and fire requirements.
- Internal shelving and racking.
- Refrigeration Equipment.