Our Integrated Management Policy
M&A are engaged the provision of deep cleaning and general cleaning services on a short, long term and emergency basis and the stockholding and onward sale and distribution of janitorial, cleaning consumables and machinery primarily within Restaurant, Education, Corporate, and Third sectors.
It is the Policy of M&A to comply with all legal and other requirements applicable to our activities, and to provide the highest level of quality assurance and care to our customers and employees and to the environment in which we operate. We have adopted an integrated quality and environment management system that meets the requirements of ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004.
We have assessed and evaluated the environmental impact and risks arising out of our operations, in order to protect the environment.
We will provide the necessary resources to ensure controls are maintained to reduce the impact of our operations on the environment and to prevent pollution. In order to achieve this, a programme of objectives have been developed which ensures continual improvement of the company’s performance.
These plans include objectives and targets that are appropriate to the nature, scale and impacts of our activities, products and services.
To achieve this we:-
- Fully assess all of our operations on an ongoing basis and determine controls necessary to reduce risk
- Ensure employees are properly trained
- Ensure, where this is within our area of responsibility, that equipment supplied or used in our operations and buildings under our control are adequately serviced and maintained
- Consider planned and new developments in our processes, products and services that may affect the environment or the risk to individuals.
- Measure our performance against set targets/objectives
- Consult and communicate our policies to all interested parties, including customers and sub-contractors.
The Company is committed to continual improvement and to providing the necessary financial and personnel resources to fulfil this policy.
Competence, Training and Awareness
M&A has established a training programme that will educate and motivate staff on their quality and environmental responsibilities.
The management team is committed to the effective implementation of this Policy Statement. Our employees are aware that it is the duty of every employee to take reasonable care of their own and other people’s safety, ensure customer satisfaction and environmental welfare in equal measure, and to report any issues which contravene this policy.
Communication of Policy
This Policy Statement is communicated to all of our employees, customers, and those working on our behalf, and is publicly available on request. It is displayed on notice boards, and on the Company web site.