Alco supply a wide range of fans, speed controllers and auxiliaries to suit all your extraction and ventilation requirements.
The AW range of plate axial fans and AR range of cased axial fans are based around the Ziehl-Abegg external rotor motor and an aerodynamically designed impeller to provide a very compact, efficient unit. This range incorporates sickle bladed impellers to give better overall performance.
Key features are:-
- Diecast aluminium blades with low noise sickle blade design
- Maintenance free, sealed-for-life bearings
- Insulation class ‘F’ and IP54 protection
- Operating range of -40°C to 60°C or 70°C
- TK thermal protection
- 100% speed controllable motor
- Inlet guard
AW fans include-
- Pressed galvanised steel wall plate incorporating full bellmouth.
- Inlet Guard
EW fans include-
- Galvanised steel casing incorporating a flange at either end.
N.B. These fans are not recommended for reverse operation
Please call to discuss your specific requirements.