The Flakt Woods JM axial flow extract fan range of cost effective highest quality long cased axials.
We think this product is the World’s best axial fan, and our recommended number one choice for every industrial and commercial application
The build quality and reliability are the highest we have ever experienced with fans still running since the range was introduced in the early 1990’s
Every time you fit this fan you know you’ve made the right choice, it will enhance your reputation for only using the best quality products
- Supplied fully assembled
- Fully speed controllable
- Can be used in any non hazardous environment (also available for hazardous application on request)
- Suitable in temperatures from -40°C to 50°C (70°C in some instances, please ask for details)
- Low to high air volumes
- Low to high static pressures
- Available sizes 315mm – 710mm from stock
- 800mm – 1000mm made to order, ring for availability
- 1000mm + check for availability
- The Casings are spun sheet steel, then hot dipped galvanised to give a finish highly resistant to corrosion and can be mounted external and internal
- The impeller (the bit that goes around and moves the air) is manufactured die cast aluminium
- The motors are totally enclosed with class F insulation with protection to IP55.